The Protect MIP DC System has been developed and designed to provide high reliability power supply and battery charging capability.
The Protect MIP DC System is a switch mode controlled
rectifier suitable for charging nickel-cadmium or lead-acid batteries while
supplying DC loads.
The range of DC Systems is available in the three
• Standard 1 - rectifier wall or rack mounted system
with a built-in rectifier and compact set of options and alarms,
• Standard 3 - rectifier wall mounted system with up
to 3 rectifier modules to increase the power and with set of basic options,
• Configured 9 - rectifier stand alone system as
flexible DC and Mixed DC & AC Solution with large set of options to comply
with special customer requirements.
Standard system configuration – 1 & 3 rectifier systems
The range of standard Protect MIP Systems have been
pre-configured with a number of the most commonly requested features built-in
as standard. The systems are available “off-the-shelf” with standard drawings
and standard user documentation.
A Standard Rectifier Systems options provides a very cost
effective and short lead time solution.
Configured system configuration – 9 - rectifier system
The Protect MIP as configured 9-rectifer solution has been
developed to meet the most demanding requirements. The system contains the
standard set of main components for the operation of the rectifiers and
flexible set of standard and engineering options. It can be configured as DC or
DC & AC Solution including the configuration with batteries inside the
System features and basic options 9 - rectifier system:
• Input voltage 220/230/240V AC Single phase or 380/400/415V AC Three
• 19” sub-rack with up to 9 hot swappable rectifier modules 24V- max 9 x50A
(450A), 48V- 9 x 40A (360A), 110V- 9x15A (135A), 220V - 9x9A (81A)
• Hot swappable GCAU control card
• Commissioning switch to disable commissioning until manual switch
• Front LCD display and keypad
• AC power supply for GCAU control controller
• Load and battery shunts
• Industrial cabinet in RAL 7035 colour with IP21 protection as standard
• Bottom cable entry